Snapd fails to start in my custom ubuntu-core

MikeB mabnhdev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:21:11 UTC 2016

Hmmm.  I tried building my kernel snap with 'confinement: strict' and
building the image from the 'stable' channel as you suggested, but the
resulting image had no snaps pre-installed, so it downloaded an ubuntu-core
from the store when I installed hello-world as before.  So, same problem as
before.  When I reboot, snapd fails to start.

Cheers, Mike

mabnhdev at localhost:~$ snap list
No snaps are installed yet. Try 'snap install hello-world'.