ubuntu-image with local gadget snap

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Sep 29 20:39:12 UTC 2016

This field is parsed as a snap name by the assertion machinery, so that
won't go well.

In fact, using fake names in there will very likely create issues too.
Perhaps to the point of a broken device once the system finds out that the
snap-declaration for that snap is missing.

Even when using a local snap, it's safest to ensure things are generally
sane.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net