ntopng strict snap published

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Mon Aug 8 16:50:26 UTC 2016

El 08/08/16 a las 13:35, Blake Rouse escribió:
> Good news.
>
> Upstream has merged my pull request that places the snapcraft.yaml in
> the root of the project.

Nice!

> I now have a question on how I can provide them with an account that
> will allow them to upload as ntopng. Currently ntopng is a reserved
> name. I would like to setup some travis CI that will auto upload tip of
> dev into the edge channel of "ntopng".

Evan has some guides for setting up CI and could also solve or point you
in the right direction to take the reserved name.

snapcraft 2.15 should be able to allow setting up macaroons through env
vars (to make it easier to use things like travis-ci) but that shouldn't
stop you from using ev's current solution.