Using sudo from within a snap

Chris Wayne chris.wayne at canonical.com
Tue Aug 16 13:53:41 UTC 2016

Is this something that could be added to the roadmap?  We'd really prefer
to not have to call the snap itself with sudo as it creates some
permissions issues (root-owned dirs in $HOME for example) and some other
general flakiness.  What would the sudo interface entail, just access to
/usr/bin/sudo and /etc/sudoers.d/snap.mountpoint?