custom lxd bridges inside a snap

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Tue Aug 16 21:04:41 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-08-16 at 19:07 +0000, Adam Stokes wrote:
> I've found some discussion on this here:
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/snappy-app-devel/2015-November/000477.html
>
> I am curious to know if this is possible now or still a work in progress? I
> have a snap that requires a custom LXD bridge and would like to make use of
> that if possible.

The 'network-control' interface is meant to be used for this sort of thing and
should give you the permissions required for setting up bridges, etc. If there
are bugs with the security policy, please file them at:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/snappy/+filebug

and add the 'snapd-interface' tag.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com