snapd events API

John Lenton john.lenton at canonical.com
Wed Aug 17 10:25:45 UTC 2016

On 17 August 2016 at 03:24, Robert Ancell <robert.ancell at canonical.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to access snapd events using the REST API [1] and I'm not
> able to get it working.

I'm afraid the events work has fallen by the  wayside. It was not
completed afaik, and obviously has no (or not enough) tests otherwise
this would've popped up. We're not using it for anything, and the only
consumer we had was also the implementer (namely snapweb) but moved
away from using (at least in the short term) it mid-implementation.

I'm all for fixing it, but we're rather tight for time I'm afraid.
Patches welcome :-D