ubuntu login on Snappy Ubuntu Core

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Thu Aug 18 12:22:51 UTC 2016

El 18/08/16 a las 08:37, Jenny Murphy escribió:
> Hi,
>  Is it possible that the ubuntu login on a Snappy Ubuntu Core platform
> can expire.
> Up to one month ago I was logging in with username ubuntu and the
> password ubuntu.
> Now access is denied with that password.
> I am grateful for any suggestions.

Yes, the macaroon expires. It can however be refreshed. As far as I
know, snapd had some refresh logic in place.

In the case of snapcraft we do not have the refresh logic in place yet.

If this is snapd related, the version you are on would be good to know
to determine if there is a bug or that you are just not in the release
that implements refreshing the macaroon.

A quick search made me think you might be affected by
https://bugs.launchpad.net/click-package-index/+bug/1606897

Cheers
Sergio