configure hook

Boris Rybalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:53:08 UTC 2016

Sorry still more questions on hooks.

As I understand configure hooks are executed after services startup:
https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/blob/3dc67f49c4b6fe3acd5add647ac35a42fbb395d5/overlord/snapstate/snapstate.go#L184

If this is correct (and that is what I see) it completely breaks the idea
of generating service configs (many tools want absolute paths in their
configs) with configure hook as it has to be done before the start.

This explains all my issues with keeping generated configs in SNAP_COMMON
and every time I enable services and they fail I actually see configs from

Could anyone confirm this?

--
Boris Rybalkin
ribalkin at gmail.com