Announcing Snaplint

Spencer spencertparkin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:42:36 UTC 2016

Uh...but if I use your tool, then I can't claim ignorance when I'm getting sued for copyright violations.

Seriously, though, I hate all the legal crap licensing causes in the development world.  Your tool could make life a lot easier in that regard, which is nice.

BTW, the GPL is the worst license ever.  Your lint tool should flag its use as a fatal error.