Announcing Snaplint

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:12:58 UTC 2016

Ha!  :)  Yeah, I guess it would, though I have no idea what dogfooding run
means.

GPL purports to be free, but it's not.  If a piece of software was free,
you could encorporate it into your own software that you need to be
proprietary.  So many times I find something I think is great and I want to
use it but...oh...crap...it's GPL; can't use it.  In other words, GPL is a
pain for in-house development, and it's an infectious license that spreads
from one GPL project to another.  If I want to use GPL software, I have to
use the GPL license, if my understanding is correct.