snap of click webapps

Fabio Colella fabiocolella1990 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:36:28 UTC 2016

Hello,
In the past I created some webapps for ubuntu, which are currently
published as click packages. Does currently exist a proper way to have them
packaged as snaps?

Having them as snaps should preserve things like being or not fullscreen,
allowing or not to display back and forward buttons, eventual user agent
overrides and all the other options that used to exist under the click
version.

Please, let me eventually know some bugs to track.

--
Yours sincerely,
Fabio Colella

Prova un Sistema di Nuova Generazione,
<http://www.ubuntu-it.org/scopri-ubuntu>
*GRATIS Per Sempre! <http://www.ubuntu-it.org/scopri-ubuntu> Server, PC,
mobile, IoT <https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/>*

prova Ubuntu ORA e Migliora le Performance del tuo PC!
<http://www.ubuntu-it.org/scopri-ubuntu>
IT <http://www.ubuntu-it.org/> - EN <http://www.ubuntu.com/>