failed to create symbolic link '/home/liuxg/snap/snaptest-app/x2/.themes/themes': Read-only file system

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Mon Jul 11 08:32:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

Today, I tried to snap a Ubuntu phone qmake project into a snappy
application. When I run it I get a failure like the following:

liuxg at liuxg:~/snappy/desktop/snaptest$ snaptest-app.test
ln: failed to create symbolic link
'/home/liuxg/snap/snaptest-app/x2/.themes/themes': Read-only file
system

(process:7180): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "unity-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
XmbTextListToTextProperty result code -2
XmbTextListToTextProperty result code -2

May I know whether this is a real problem or not?

Thanks &  best regards,
XiaoGuo

--
XiaoGuo, Liu (刘晓国)