Including Postgresql in a Snap App

Steven Holms superlinkx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 05:52:50 UTC 2016

Has anyone had success in setting up a postgresql server within a snap?
I've been reading over the docs, and figured I'd try adding postgresql as a
stage-package, but now I'm not sure how to get it up and running within my
snap. I think I'm on the right track, I just don't know how to configure
the "app" portion of it so that the daemon will run.

My app is pretty simple. It's a go server that needs access to postgresql
for it's backend. I know I can communicate with an external postgresql
database, but was hoping to get it all into one package.

Any help is appreciated.
--
Steven Holms, Web Developer