Snap daemonization ordering and manual interface connections

MikeB mabnhdev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:44:16 UTC 2016

It it very useful for deploying on a target in the future.  Not very
helpful to developing/testing/debugging on system without the gadget snap
today.

Perhaps, if a snap is installed in --devmode, then all interfaces are
auto-connected.  I would think that if a snap can be installed in --devmode
on a system, then you are already opening up the system to all sorts of
"dangers".

Mike