Liferea

Alejandro Vera alejandro.vera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:17:36 UTC 2016

Hi guys, first time in this list

I am trying to snap liferea, to learn and to use it.

I think I am almost ready, but when I run my snap I have an error:

(process:4122): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
    Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

** (liferea:4122): WARNING **: Unexpected status on SQL execution: 14
(unable to open database file)
**
ERROR:db.c:729:db_init: assertion failed: (sqlite3_get_autocommit (db))

I think that the error is that it is trying to create the database inside
the snap but it is read-only.

Is there a way I can use the real HOME as HOME so liferea can create the
database? Or is there a common way to solve this kind of problem?

I am a spanish speaker, sorry for my english

--
Alejandro Vera
http://www.recicleta.cl