Liferea

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 20 06:51:43 UTC 2016

Le 20/07/2016 05:43, Alejandro Vera a écrit :
> I am learning a lot :D

Excellent :)

> HOME is well defined. It is /home/myuser/snap/liferea/x4 and has write
> permission. But now I know that I have to set XDG_DATA_DIR to that
> folder.

This is weird, XDG_DATA_DIR isn't part of the freedesktop spec
(https://specifications.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-latest.html).
The desktop launcher though already set XDG_DATA_DIRS (note the finale
S) to what is expected due to $HOME redirection. Are you sure this is
really the issue you are seeing?

You can always try to set a wrapper script after desktop-launch in your
snap $PATH to expert and add/remove variables.

I know that Sergio is going to bring support for runtime env variable
from snapcraft.yaml directly in the near future.