Liferea

Alejandro Vera alejandro.vera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:00:52 UTC 2016

Hi guys. Thanks for all the help

I've created a launcher and setted all the variables, but the database is
created in the SNAP/.local/share/lifera folder... The weird thing is that
the file is created and populated, but then liferea cant read it...

I created a fork of playpen with my files. If someone can helps me it would
be great...

https://github.com/almejo/snappy-playpen/tree/liferea

--
Alejandro Vera