Liferea

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Fri Jul 22 01:52:56 UTC 2016

I think we might need to update the table. Some new interfaces are not
included on the page. For example, the network-manager is not there. The
document at https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/blob/master/docs/interfaces.md
is not updated as well.

liuxg at liuxg:~$ snap interfaces
Slot                 Plug
:camera              -
:cups-control        -
:firewall-control    -
:gsettings           -
:home                telegram-sergiusens
:locale-control      -
:log-observe         -
:modem-manager       -
:mount-observe       -
:network             telegram-sergiusens
:network-bind        telegram-sergiusens
:network-control     -
:network-manager     -
:network-observe     -
:opengl              -
:optical-drive       -
:ppp                 -
:pulseaudio          -
:snapd-control       -
:system-observe      -
:timeserver-control  -
:timezone-control    -
:unity7              telegram-sergiusens
:x11                 -

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Nicholas Skaggs <
nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com> wrote:

> /me finds a home interface and answers his own questions.
>
> http://snapcraft.io/docs/reference/interfaces
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> Nicholas
>

> On 07/21/2016 02:23 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
>
>> But what happens if I'm transitioning from Liferea installed a deb to the
>> snap -- everything I expect is in $HOME. I get we can convince the app to
>> look elsewhere to write files, but as a user, what happens to my config
>> files when I transition? Liferea isn't going to read them afaict. How about
>> when I uninstall the snap? Re-install my OS? (keeping only $HOME)
>>

>> Nicholas
>>
>> On 07/20/2016 10:57 AM, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>>
>>> hi,

>>> it is definitely what i would do (in a separate wrapper script), just
>>> do not forget that you need to mkdir the subdir if it doesn't exist ...
>>>
>>> ciao
>>>     oli

XiaoGuo, Liu (刘晓国)
Mobile: +86-13911181302