git

Alejandro Vera alejandro.vera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:13:45 UTC 2016

Hi guys!

Thanks for the answers :D. And yes, an interface for ssh keys would be
great. Is it planned?

Leo Arias: Yes I know about the repositories, but I wanted to use a stable
release. I do not know how to configure the git plugin to use a specific
tag (2.9.2 for example). Thats why I use a .tgz

Gustavo: My snap works. I haven't tested it a lot since last week beacouse
I was waiting for an answer to this email. I was wainting to see if using
keys is posible (Where are you from? I am from Chile)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 4:47 AM, Fabio Colella <fcole90 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much
>
> On 26 July 2016 at 10:41, Zygmunt Krynicki <zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com
> > wrote:
>

>> > Wiadomość napisana przez Fabio Colella <fcole90 at gmail.com> w dniu
>> 26.07.2016, o godz. 10:26:
>> >
>> > How can we create new interfaces? I would like to make one to access
>> .icons and .theme folders.
>>
>> Please get started with
>> http://www.zygoon.pl/2016/04/anatomy-of-snappy-interface.html
>>
>> I am working on a new article that dives deeper into the process but this
>> should help you get started
>>
>> Best regards
>> ZK

Alejandro Vera