Getting QT apps running.

Dietmar Winkler dietmar.winkler at dwe.no
Fri Jul 29 14:01:52 UTC 2016

Thanks for the pointer. Reading through the documentation of
desktop-helper again I noticed that I might actually try the x11 plug
instead of unity7 since it is the appmenu that causes problems in the
first place.

But now ipe would not launch at all. Also I don't get any error
messages (apart from the Gtk warnings).

Are there any debug logs I could search for to see what is getting stuck?