Client authentication for private snap stores?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 1 19:56:58 UTC 2016

If you are using snaps as a format, you can build your own app store
easily enough.

In the Ubuntu store, IIRC we support several approaches you can take
advantage of:

 - snaps scoped to a specific device
 - snaps priced for purchase (like a phone app store)

... and combinations of those, where prices can be set for specific
devices by the brand.

Mark