Should Syncloud migrate to snappy?

Boris Rybalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:07:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for the replies, I am trying to understand the architecture.

After reading about gadget type I realized that examples mention oem type,
what is the difference?
Example:https://github.com/gumstix/snappy/blob/master/
beagle/meta/package.yaml#L5

Also am I right that static http file storage cannot be used directly as an
alternative store by snap client and we should have some rest back-end for
that?

Thank you.

--
Boris Rybalkin