Help making images to test console-conf changes

Michael Hudson-Doyle michael.hudson at canonical.com
Mon Nov 7 04:27:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've been working on a rewrite of console-conf's networking bits, with the
intent of making the UI a bit clearer and more dynamic (e.g. if you stick a
USB Ethernet adapter in after you've started console-conf, it shows up in
the UI).

I've tested this locally but this is the sort of thing that should
definitely be tested on all supported devices before it goes into core.
I've put probert and subiquity packages into ppa:mwhudson/devirt but
realised that I don't know how to make core snaps with custom packages on
launchpad! If someone could help we with that, then I (or anyone) can make
some images for people to test.

Cheers,
mwh