configure hook

Enwei Zhang enwei.zhang at canonical.com
Wed Nov 9 06:44:22 UTC 2016

Hi Didier,
Sorry to cut in.
Is "hooks" working now in snapcraft?
I encountered error:
I used below in snapcraft.yaml:

hooks: # Top-level YAML attribute, parallel to `apps`
    upgrade: # Hook name, corresponds to executable name
        plugs: [network] # Or any other plugs required by this hook

enwei at XPS-13-9350:~/work/snap/simple-daemon$ snapcraft
Issues while validating snapcraft.yaml: Additional properties are not
allowed ('hooks' was unexpected)
enwei at XPS-13-9350:~/work/snap/simple-daemon$ snapcraft --version
2.20

Thanks.

Br
Enwei