configure hook

Boris Rybalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:39:03 UTC 2016

Sorry, I did not get that.

I am using snapcraft, are you saying that just creating hooks/configure is
not enaugh?

Looks like my hook is not executed:
https://github.com/syncloud/platform/tree/master/snap

Is it possible to debug the execution of snap install?

I would like to see the state of the snap after it failed to start daemons.
The only way to see the problem is to run journalctl and guess by startup
errors.