configure hook

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 14 09:20:32 UTC 2016

Le 14/11/2016 à 10:04, Boris Rybalkin a écrit :

> Will it help if I upgrade to 16.10?

No, it contains the same version: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/snapd
Try the ubuntu core vm is the only easy way for you to progress there.

> Also what is really relation between snapd and ubuntu core on amd64?

snapd is part of the core snap. snapd from the core snap is running on
ubuntu core, snapd from the ubuntu package is running on the desktop.
(the REEXEC plan has been disabled some months ago, due to some issues IIRC)

Didier