Snaps to invoke external processes

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Tue Nov 22 14:38:21 UTC 2016

The problem is that snapd works in environments where the dependencies to
make the browser-launcher work aren't available.

The right fix is probably to make it a dependency of one of the debs that
are always installed on a normal desktop system, whether snapd is there or
not. It's a very minimal piece of software.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net