Ubuntu Core for Beaglebone Black

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 30 14:45:49 UTC 2016

Le 08/11/2016 à 03:54, Luther Goh Lu Feng a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I am trying to install Ubuntu Core 16 on the Beaglebone Black. I have found the images available for download[1]. I am aware of gadget snaps[2], and I am guessing that beagleblack is the snap I should be looking at.
>
> But I am unsure how to proceed and cant find the documentation. My google search only turned up results related to previous versions, which I wasn't works for Ubuntu Core 16. Can someone please point me in the right direction please? Really excited to give this release a spin.

The BeagleBone Black isn't an officially supported image, this is why
there is no official getting started instructions. I however think there
sholdn't be any big difference with the instructions on the same website
than a raspberry pi though
(https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/snappy/start/raspberry-pi-2/).

I'm CCing Oliver who creates this unofficial image.
Cheers,
Didier