copy -> dump plugin migration

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Sat Sep 3 00:06:11 UTC 2016

Hello Martin,

We might have been a little too hasty when we decided to print that
deprecation message, I'm sorry about that.

Take a look at https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+bug/1616459

We are currently closing the final details to release 2.16, so this bug
is scheduled to be resolved next week.

On 2016-09-02 16:35, Martin Winter wrote:
> This looks to me like bad code, but I can’t find a way to make this
> cleaner (better
> doc for the dump plugin would be highly appreciated)

One thing I've requested is a small guide explaining how to migrate from
copy to dump. Please leave any comments or suggestions you might have in
the bug linked above.

pura vida.