Working LDC snap [was: Re: Snapping LDC (LLVM-based D compiler)]

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Sep 4 11:55:49 UTC 2016

On 27/08/16 22:45, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> I thought I'd have a go at making a snap of LDC, the LLVM-based compiler for the
> D programming language.

A "final first draft" of the working snap is available here:
https://github.com/WebDrake/ldc2.snap/pull/1

Obviously everyone here has already been very generous with their advice and
feedback, but I thought it would be good to offer an opportunity for final
comments before finishing this up.  Thoughts as ever gratefully received :-)

Thanks again to everyone & best wishes,

     -- Joe