Snapping Neovim

Matthew Williams matthew.williams at canonical.com
Wed Sep 7 10:40:32 UTC 2016

I've commented on the bug, but there's a larger question here I can't work
out the answer to, which is how would a user expect neovim to be restricted
when installed via a snap? It could be reasonable to suggest it can only
edit files in $HOME, but that's not useful to sysadmins, so why would a
sysadmin use snaps to install neovim?

Matty