More Ubuntu-Core boot up problems...

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 7 13:42:13 UTC 2016

On 07/09/16 06:56, MikeB wrote:
> This new 'first user experience' caught me by surprise - I don't think
> I saw anything about this on the snapcraft mailing list.  Is there
> some other list I'm not following that discusses these changes ahead
> of time?

Do we need a list for Ubuntu Core, the all-snap rendition of Ubuntu?
This list is mainly for people making snaps, which might be running on
any classic distro, and I would not want folks who's primary interest is
a snap running on their preferred distro to have to wade through threads
about Ubuntu Core.

Mark