(Not entirely) working LDC snap

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 11 22:15:58 UTC 2016

On 06/09/16 23:21, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> IOW instead of requesting access to one particular interface, snaps
> could request access to collections of services, and other snaps could
> add individual services to a given collection.

In a sense the "set of slots that have a matching interface to your
plug" is the collection (though some of those slots are generative - you
ask for a disk, they give you a disk but keep offering disks until they
have no more to offer).

I like the metaphor though, let's see if we can work it into the story.

Mark