Build snaps in container

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 13 08:14:14 UTC 2016

Are these Ubuntu images? I'm usually running armhf/ubuntu which I believe
is the one officially maintained by Canonical. But given we propose using
snapcraft from docker as an officially supported image too, I figured it
would be nice to have it on armhf too for people building on rpi2/3.

Cheers,
- Loïc

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 4:31 AM, YC Cheng <yc.cheng at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi Loic,
>
> Maybe you already knew that https://hub.docker.com/r/vicamo/ubuntu/tags/
> have both
>
> xenial-arm64 and xenial-armhf tag.
>
> YC

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Could we also get the docker container snapcore/snapcraft built for ARM?
>> (I'm using classic mode for now though.)
>>
>> Thanks!
>> - Loïc Minier
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Sergio Schvezov <
>> sergio.schvezov at canonical.com> wrote:

>>> I discussed with Evan and we are going to move the Dockerfile to an
>>> official location like snapcore/snapcraft and have it updated regularly.
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> - Loïc
>>
>> --