Ubuntu Core 16 beta images available

Enrique Hernández Bello ehbello at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:13:17 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm working on that, based in a previous work of Gumstix guys.

You can check my GitHub repos for the Gadget[1] snap and a working
Kernel[2] for this board.

Currently all seems to work succesfully except the graphics support
(need a valid omap_dri driver for kernel) and maybe the bluetooth,
that I can't tested it.

Look at README.md files to get instructions to build the image.

Any help is welcome.

[1] https://github.com/ehbello/armhf-snaps
[2] https://github.com/ehbello/linux-panda-snap