candidate/release

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:22:26 UTC 2016

Thanks, my guess is this: The snapcraft command (and the "Publish" button
on the website) let you do...

$ snapcraft release [myproj] X stable

...where X is any revision of your project, even one that did _not_ pass
automated scrutiny.  The command (and the website) tell you that publishing
is successful, but it really wasn't.  It would be nice if the command (and
the website) gave feedback that it rejected publication due to the desired
revision not having passed inspection.

--Sp