pulseaudio plug/slot

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:16:36 UTC 2016

Ugh...devmode snaps can't be released on the stable channel.

And the devmode snap is probably accessing the outside environment to solve
the problem anyway, which defeats the purpose.

So I don't know how to solve the problem.  If anyone cares to see my crappy
snap-app, it is at...

https://github.com/spencerparkin/ChineseCheckers.git

Enable sound, then hold ALT+SHIFT while doing a left-click in the window to
test sound.