Writing snaps together

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at canonical.com
Wed Sep 28 07:57:00 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

as part of the Snappy Playpen initiative we set up

  https://github.com/ubuntu/snappy-playpen/wiki/SandPit

which is meant to be a list of current work-in-progress snaps. We wanted
to create a space where we can easily collaborate on snaps and get them
working together. Editing is easy, all you need is a Github account.

If you have snaps on your hard-disk which you didn't quite get to finish
yet, please add them there. If you're planning to create a new snap,
make sure you have a look first and base your work on somebody else's.

Happy snapping everyone!

Have a great day,
 Daniel