Factory of indoor playground

John hjlp1101 at 163.com
Fri Sep 23 01:38:27 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,

Innovation Play is one of the professional manufacturers in China who have full of experience in designing, manufacturing and assembling the quality and affordable indoor playground equipments. We have installed more than 100 successful projects all over the world.

Our satisfied clients include Quick Serve Restaurants, Family Entertainment Centers, Health Clubs and Churches, so we understand the importance of your unique requirements. Whatever your vision, our team can bring to your life.

It is also good for you to travel to China to see our factory. We will show your around our own factories including steel factory, rotaitonal modeling plastic factory, inflatables/air tight factories, electronic workshop,fiber glass theming factory ,etc.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Best Regards

John

Tel: +86 13770829161