daemon ordering

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Feb 1 17:22:27 UTC 2017

We'll probably not support completely arbitrary passthrough options as it
removes our ability to properly map the functionality into the confined
world.

One instructive example is the commands that are already supported. They
can't be just blindly executed as it might allow the snap to leave their
confined space.

That said, it already supports several options today, and it's easy to
implement additional ones as required and sensible.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net