Using docker for clean builds of classic snaps

Luther Goh Lu Feng elfgoh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 01:35:18 UTC 2017

I am new to Docker too but these few steps got me going

If you are running on armhf, you may try using this
https://hub.docker.com/r/elfgoh/armhf-ubuntu-snapcraft/

$ docker run -it -v $(pwd):/usr/me/ spdigital/armhf-ubuntu-snapcraft /bin/bash

# Above gets you a shell in your docker container, from which you can run $ snapcraft

$ docker ps -a #find container id

$ docker rm <container-id>

-- Luther