snapcraft 2.26 has been released

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Sun Feb 5 23:00:14 UTC 2017

El viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017 20h'17:30 ART, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
<joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net> escribió:
> On 03/02/17 12:57, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
>> Hello snapcrafters!
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the release of version `2.26` of
>> snapcraft has been
>> released:
>> https://launchpad.net/snapcraft/+milestone/2.26
>
> Congratulations! :-)
>
>> All the snapcraft specific asset handling has been moved to
>> the `snap` directory
>> as the preferred location for the following:
>>
>> - `snapcraft.yaml`
>> - `setup/gui`
>> - `parts/plugins`
>
> ... and setup/license.txt too, I believe?
>
> Question: does this mean that the new location should be in
> snap/setup/license.txt or just snap/license.txt ... ?  I assume
> the former, by
> analogy to
> https://snapcraft.io/docs/deprecation-notices/dn3

Where did you see this documented? We removed all traces of license.txt
from our documentation months ago as snapd made no use of it. That said you
are free to drop license file inside the snap wherever you want.

--
Enviado con Dekko desde mi dispositivo Ubuntu