ubuntu-app-platform updated to Qt 5.6.2

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at canonical.com
Tue Feb 7 11:21:33 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 8:52 AM, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Isn't this what Kyle fixed by adding build-attributes: [no-system-libraries] ?
>>>
>>> http://snapcraft.io/docs/build-snaps/syntax#parts
>>
>> Yes, that seems to be it, indeed. Thanks for the pointer Leo, I wasn’t
>> aware of this new feature. With this, no need to artificially add
>> stage packages. Neat!
>
> Excellent, thanks Leo and Kyle!

Ok, Dekko is fixed in the store and I tested that the Terminal app
would be fixed in bzr. Could someone with rights push a new build of
ubuntu-terminal-app to the store, please?

Is anyone aware of any other apps that print out "Cannot mix
incompatible Qt library (version 0x50602) with this library (version
0x50601)" when tried to be started with the edge version of
ubuntu-app-platform? If not, I will put the promotion of new
ubuntu-app-platform to stable channel forward via QA later this week.

-Timo