ubuntu-app-platform updated to Qt 5.6.2

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Thu Feb 9 04:12:41 UTC 2017

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, it could be reason for it. I used to have a Qt
project, and the app was launched by desktop-launch:

https://github.com/liu-xiao-guo/rssreader_platform

For my case, it is a html5 app. I do not know what is the correct way to
launch the app. Do you know what should be set up correctly? I may have my
own script to set them up.

Thanks & best regards,
XiaoGuo

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 12:02 PM, James Henstridge <
james.henstridge at canonical.com> wrote:

> On 9 February 2017 at 10:43, XiaoGuo Liu <xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com>
> wrote:
> > I am now trying to snap a html5 webapp. My source code is here at:
> >
> > https://github.com/liu-xiao-guo/wuziqi
>
> Looking at the snapcraft.yaml file, you don't seem to be using the
> launcher shell script provided by the part.  Without that,
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH and other environment variables won't be set up
> correctly to use libraries provided by ubuntu-app-platform.
>
> James.

XiaoGuo, Liu