Package too old for cleanbuild

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Thu Feb 9 23:12:17 UTC 2017

Hello,

We have a few cleanbuild bugs open:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+bugs?field.tag=cleanbuild

Some of them are related to what you are asking, so I would appreciate
if you go in there and add your comments with the ideal solution for
your use case. If you don't find any bug that asks for what you need,
please report a new one.

Also note that some bugs are not confirmed. It's really useful for us
when we are planning the work for the next sprint to look at the bugs
that affect more than one person. So if you would like to see one bug
fixed soon, mark it as affecting you, we'll hear it.

Our planning meeting is tomorrow :)

pura vida.