Exposing dbus interface and using it inside the same snap

knitzsche kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com
Tue Feb 14 00:57:28 UTC 2017

Hi Jamie,

Can you please point out the error in the below?

I believe he is getting an error like this (perhaps truncated):

Feb 13 19:33:07 ubuntu snap[3207]: GLib.Error: g-dbus-error-quark:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: Connection ":1.49"
is not allowed to own the service "com.screenly.playlist" due to
security policies in the c
Feb 13 19:33:07 ubuntu snap[3207]: 0, timeout_to_glib(timeout),
None).unpack()

thanks,
kyleN