Remove revision from store

Daniel Manrique daniel.manrique at canonical.com
Wed Feb 15 20:24:28 UTC 2017

Hello Aaron,

We're looking at ways to make the queueish nature of a snap's upload
both more visible and more actionable by the developer, since cases
like yours where a snap is rejected and the developer uploads a fixed
version are starting to pop up, and can be easily solved once the
pending upload's status is resolved.

For now, if you point me to your application, I can reject the held
upload, which will simply cause the next one in the queue to undergo
automated review; Since you fixed the automated review issues on
subsequent uploads, that should take care of things.

Awaiting your info,
- Daniel