[System Enablement] New releases Feb 2017 - week 08

Konrad ZapaƂowicz konrad.zapalowicz at canonical.com
Tue Feb 21 07:32:20 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

We have found a problem with udisks2 snap which makes it fail to perform
auto-mount on a systems with big number of mount points. This is fixed now
and following revisions are available for testing in candidate channel:

udisks2 - 2.1.7-5:

* Fix automount failed on system with huge amount of mount points LP #1666179

---

An overview of which revisions / versions of the particular snaps are
available in which channel is available at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-rKAjr6FLUzt7oOtR_xcAEHJpntUPGpmixU6PV8K2KU/edit#

The snaps have passed our engineering QA and will now be tested by the
platform and commercial QA teams before the new versions are pushed to
the stable channel.

Bileto requests are:

- udisks2 -2.1.7-5: https://bileto.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/2501

If you have any questions feel free to ping me.

regards,
Konrad