Source does not exist when using snapcraft

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Wed Jan 4 01:35:22 UTC 2017

Hello!

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Bo Dong <bdong at ucrobotics.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm now using snapcraft to pack the ros example in snapcraft-examples. But
> it seem the source is not exist. Please view here.
> https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23656750/
> I'd like to know is there any possible I can change the source list manually
> when using snapcraft?

I'm sorry about that. We are working on enabling the snapcraft tests
in different architectures, and we actually found an error in the ros
sources:

https://github.com/snapcore/snapcraft/pull/990/files#diff-3cc26b49a70ee86523598a96dd385301R110

This fix should land in the next snapcraft release, and with the new
tests executions in armhf we'll make sure that it never happens again.
If you can't wait for the release later in the week, you will have to
use snapcraft from source, and patch that line. Let me know if you
need a hand to set up your environment.

pura vida.