Issue with ubuntu OS snap first time boot.

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Jan 11 07:07:29 UTC 2017

Hi Ajay,

That means the communication with the local snapd daemon failed abruptly,
which is unusual.

Can you tell us a bit more about the environment this is running on, and
which image it is?

Do you have access to the underlying filesystem somehow (is it an SD card?
VM?), in which case can you send us the /var/log content?

Thanks, and sorry you're having trouble there.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net